The Foster Parents Society of Ontario is funded through membership dues, fundraising and donations. Funding from donations is used to support our:
- Post-Secondary bursary program;
- Poster contest for children and youth;
- Poetry contest for children and youth;
- Photography contest for children and youth;
- Life time achievement award for foster parents and:
- Foster Parent of the year award.
Donations may also be utilized to help fund presenters, trainers and speakers for the annual educational conference for foster parents.
FPSO is committed to offering the unique training opportunities foster parents need to maximize their role in caring for the most vulnerable children in the province of Ontario.
FPSO has also written a comprehensive advocacy program, which is available in four levels of training; provided each year during the educational conference.
Please send a check or money order to:
Foster Parents Society of Ontario
Please include a cover sheet with name and contact information of Donor, as we would like to acknowledge your donation.
Thank you for your support
Vanessa Milley Cecile Brookes
FPSO Executive Director FPSO President